Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stay Away From The Elite Traders Club!!!


Even though I had Such a BAD EXPERIENCE last time!! I decided i would give the "Elite Traders Club" another shot and as far as I can tell the only thing that sets them apart is that the administrators are a bunch of prepubescent internet bullies! I'm there less than an hour and once again banned. And this time it was for pointing out that I am following the rules! I'm not even joking! An admin removed a post he shouldn't have and because I made a point to show him the rule I was following he banned me! (And maybe for pointing out that he is constantly violating their own rules by posting on trades that he has no intention of trading with) So not like I have a choice, but enough of that BS!!

Sick of an "elitist" run group? Tired of being pushed around by a bunch of nonsensical admins!? Annoyed at having to follow a list of so many rules that you have to keep a printout and a dictionary to make sure you aren't breaking one of them!? Well get ready to put all that behind you and..

Head over to my newest group! With only a couple essential rules for safety and a good attitude!


1 comment:

  1. Mafia Wars Elite Traders Club sounds like an extremely fucking lame page

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive