Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finish My Operations Group Temporary Outage!

Well it looks like FB is updating something.. today was the day the forced switch to the new page layout was occurring and that has been affecting the groups.. And apparently mine has been Majorly affected! I have checked several groups and have only found one other one experiencing this problem, but at least it's not just me.. For the time being check out the Finish My Operations App and post your operations there!


The group just came back online now, but I have a feeling it will be going in and out for the next 24 hours as well as other groups and pages while the switchover is performed. So add it to your apps for future use! No registration needed, No special permissions! Just Go to the app and post away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive