Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Zynga Support Issues!

Well I'm sure Zynga has been swamped with issue requests from players lately due to all the malfunctions and missing gifts / loot / rewards from the latest event. But to top it off it looks like they are switching their support system over to a new vendor or at least a new internal system. A few of my open tickets already received the original automated response from Zynga when you open it from their contact page. But out of nowhere I just got blasted with a new automated response and I haven't submitted a ticket since the other day.. Well maybe they'll start responding finally..


(WTF Zynga!?)
(New Message)

(Old Automated Message)

2 comments:

  1. always use the live chat for fast a response as sending a email is a waste of time.... if the live chat doesnt show re-open from mafia wars & try re wording the issue your having... it works for me & I end up getting live chat every time! with all the recent issues a 10min wait is expected but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I always try to use the live chat.. problem is it isn't showing up for me lately.. and i even have it bookmarked..

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive