Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Italy Mission Is Bugged!

If your like me you were very happy to see they started some new missions. Unfortunately many players, like me, have already finished Italy and now the mission is stuck in limbo! Well I contacted zynga support and they are now aware of the issue and are working on a fix for the affected users. So just sit back and it should be fixed by the end of the day.


Does this mean you end up with 2 Assassins!? I wonder...



Message back from Zynga:

Thank you for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

My name is Joshua and I'll be more than happy to assist you on this matter. Devlin, I was checking your particular issue with the Mission and found that there are some other accounts affected with this inconvenience. Our Developers are aware about this issue and are working hard to fix it as soon as possible, unfortunately they do not have an estimated wait time for this to be resolved since they are tracking all accounts affected to apply a fix for all of them at the same time.

Devlin, the fix is in development and will be applied soon in Mafia Wars and for sure you will be able to continue playing.

At the moment all I can ask for you, is to give us time to resolve this issue. We value your interest in our game and we will be working hard to provide you with the best service possible. We will appreciate your patience while this issue is solved.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you keep on playing Mafia Wars. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day Devlin!

5 comments:

  1. They have been messing up sooo much lately.. literally I have sent them issues every single day for the past week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the free RP's ??? OJIB

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister had to send in screen shots and so far not even the reply saying it is being worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been 5 days already.. when they say no ETA they really mean it :P Hell i still have an open ticket from 2 months ago from that whole rollback issue..

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive