Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Monday, February 21, 2011

2x Mastery Boosts Have Limits Now!?

You have got to be kidding me!? Zynga has always made a point to restrict the prizes in this game, but now the 2x mastery boosts!? Now I have been getting 50+ A DAY for the past 6 months or so and as of a week ago It would say its accepting them but only 5-10 would actually accept and then the rest would show up back in my inbox! Well here's why..


Now the really ridiculous thing is that every couple of days i have been contacting zynga and they NEVER ONCE SAID that there is such a cap in place, so apparently THEY don't even know about it. Well that makes sense, they are always uninformed on the ongoings of their own business! Well I guess you can only accept 5 now! But you can send as many out as you want and still get those when the person accepts them.. so there is still some good in this.. Just don't waste your time trying to accept more than 5 in a day!

1 comment:

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive