Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still Missing Loot?

Well I sure still am! Do you remember that whole rollback thing from a few weeks back? Well that was to correct a database error that occurred on the Zynga servers that affected a large number of users essentially wiping out any of their loot collected from operations and fights from the past several months.  After they did the rollback they realized that it wasn't as widespread as they first thought and decided to undo the rollback. Which if you were like me, went Noooooooooooooooo!!! because everything we had just gotten back disappeared once again! Well now another week has gone by and still nothing, so i contacted zynga again and they assured me that a fix is in the works and will be applied soon. But that's what I have heard every time and have been getting nowhere. Bother them if you want, but your probably just going to get the same response I have. But maybe they will get off their ass and hurry up if they get enough emails!

(Email from 2/01/2011)
(Email from 1/19/2011)
(Email from 1/13/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive