Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where's My Missions!?

Are there a limited amount of missions to do!? Cause I just ran out, after making my post yesterday about the multi-part missions, the last one listed was the last one I got! I waited to see if one would show up, but still nothing! Apparently i have finished all of the missions that they have come up with! Here's an idea Zynga! Stop messing around with all these new features and make sure the ones you have are working! And don't run out!!



2 comments:

  1. i think they are supposed to run out. i finished my last mission last week. and i had a time with no missions before the new missions with the timer were released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, if they were supposed to run out they would have it designed so the missions bar would disappear. Since it doesn't that leads me to believe they didn't think people would be able to complete them this fast. Another under sight on their part.

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive