Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mafia Wars 20% Off Loot Sale!!

For a limited time only there are 24 items in the marketplace marked down 20% That adds up to a great savings of up to 5 Reward Points on some items! Thats an item for FREE if you buy 4! I hope nobody wasted money on the limited edition valentines items, because they're all on the savings list.. So go take advantage of the sale and buy some loot, I know I sure am!









No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive