Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Thursday, May 26, 2011

X-Men First Class Collection Event!

Well as promised earlier this week: The X-Men have arrived! And it's another collection event, but this time there are a lot more items to collect in order to obtain the grand prize. Seven in all, 4 obtained from jobs, and 3 obtained while fighting (and I assume robbing is included in that).


Send out your spares to help out your mafia family! You can only gift after then 10, so don't worry about losing any you might need!

They actually force you to get rid of any items after 10, if you don't gift them within 30 minutes of getting them then they will just be discarded, so you might as well help out your mafia family!


2 comments:

  1. I just cleared like 60 boards and no X-Men Items. I did get a butt-load of them while fighting. There are also 2 giftable items a "Frost's Diamond Form" and a "Magneto Magnetism"

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, really? it didn't say I was collecting any, but apparently I was (as you can see) and that was just from 2k stamina! That's a pretty high drop rate, or maybe it's just me :)

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive