Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Monday, May 16, 2011

Somethings Up With Brazil!

Well I haven't been able to access the brazil properties for about 24 hours now and have tried everything including contacting Zynga. They just say that they are aware of an issue and are working on resolving it.


I need to build a radiophone to complete one of the missions and that makes things kind of difficult! So i tried loading it up in a different browser and it loaded it, in a different language! And even when I built the Funktelefon it doesn't register on the mission! Oddly enough when i messed with the language settings the properties came back but then when i tried to build it again it crashed.. So something isn't right in the land of zynga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive