Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Show Support For This Blog!

Hello all, this blog is a personal venture of mine and I dedicate a good amount of my time to it without any financial gain. Help show your support for the blog and help me out by make a donation. $5 is the suggested donation amount but you can give as little or as much as you want, anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated!

Just enter the amount you wish to donate in the support box on the left side of the page and it will take you through a secure google checkout, so no worries. 

Thanks for being a loyal blog follower and thank you in advance for any contributions you may make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive