Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What Should I Buy In the Fight Club?

Well with all of the new loot showing up and now all the loot you can buy in the fight club you might be wondering.. what should I buy that i will actually be able to use long term!? Well after doing some digging here are my suggestions..
There might only be one item that's worth the investment.. and that is the Cheetah!
There are a few others that I can suggest but there are items in war loot or fight that come quite close to matching their stats so it might not be worth it to you in the long run, like I said you might just want to spend all of your victory coins on the cheetah. 
These are my other 2 suggestions if you want to buy something else for a quick stat boost but there are similar items in the operations loot, war loot, and fight loot that will get you the same result without spending the coins. So really the cheetah is the best bet for your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive