Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Raven Is Back!

Well the boss fight has shown back up again (At least it has for me on the American US Servers) and usually we are the last to get it, so reload the game and see if it's back for you as well! And hopefully it doesn't feel moody this time around and pull a Houdini on us again.. I'll be out of items!

Now apparently they have changed the boss fight system to show up at random, so start fighting and you should get your fight soon enough! 


Zynga's Blog: "An assassin has made his presence known by targeting the mobsters who rack up the most ices through fighting. Like the bird after which he is named, The Raven waits in the background for players to die. He then swoops in to investigate the most active fighters, and that is the rare chance that you may catch a glimpse of him.."
But I'm just not leaving this page until I'm done this time!!!
Yeah!! That's What I'm Talking About!!
1st Achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive