Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Friday, April 22, 2011

Arachnophobia Event & Spider Issues!

Well with the event winding down today and the ability to send harmless spiders to your mafia will be coming to an end so send them out! But the issue with a large amount of players is the ability to accept them. And I happen to be one of those having issues, where it lets me collect one day and then can't for 2. So more than half of the event I have been unable to collect my 40 harmless spiders a day. 


Make sure you contact support and let them know you are one of the ones affected, as this seems to happen every loot event it will help them diagnose the problem for now and in the future. Plus you might get something in return for your time and trouble. So make sure to get a hold of support! 


Click here to find out how to get chat support instantly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive