Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Show Your Support For The Mafia Wars Operations!


Hello to all of my loyal followers! Thank you for you continued growth and help making my site what it is today. 

Please show me your support by simply checking out some of the ads on the page, you have no idea how much a few simple clicks a day could assist me! 

Or if you're really feeling up to it you can send me a donation through google checkout or paypal on the left side of the page.

As usual I will continue to do what I do and provide you with as much information and as quickly as possible, just know that every little bit counts! And as this is a personal venture that I would like to dedicate more time to, every Ad Click will get me closer and closer to that goal! So do your part and help spread the word and simply click a few things for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts