Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Back!


As mafia wars was so kind to point out to me, I have been gone for a while now! I had a few things that needed to be taken care of and didn't have time for the blog, especially as it is all run at my own expense, if you wish to see this change, let me know, 
or give a donation or two.

Or at the very least just click on a few ads every now and then, you have no idea how much that would help. If every visitor just clicked on one ad per day it would be able to fund this site full time. So if you care about the continuance of this site then 
do your part and spread the word!

Or if you would like to become a writer for the blog and help me out with the postings that would be another way to go, just submit your info to me in the comments below and we will get in touch. This would of course be a non-paying job. (At least for the time being, if you are also able to help with promotion of the site that could easily change)

So once again.. I'm back! And hope to hear from some of you! :)



1 comment:

  1. From one blogger (http://mafiaspirit.blogspot.com/) and Mafia Wars player to another, I'd like to say welcome back.

    To help with cross promotion I do have a link o your blog on mine. In the left column if you scroll to the section titled Crime Ring your most recent posts appear there on http://mafiaspirit.blogspot.com/

    Again, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts