Headliner

   Share The Group

    Share This Blog 



Subscribe

Monday, March 7, 2011

MW Operations Toolbar Released!

I created a toolbar that has all of the scripts you would normally need throughout the day when playing Mafia Wars right at your fingertips! , plus many more! 


It's a nice and organized tool for you to use! There's a built in RSS feed for updates straight from my blog, the Finish My Operations App, and much much more! New features will be added as they become available! Once installed there is no need to update, it always stays current! 


So Check it out now! or just click the banner below and start enjoying the game!



Bookmarklets Thanks To:

9 comments:

  1. excelente bro...good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm gonna add more too it, and it automatically updates, no reinstall needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UR 1 OF A KIND DEV. I SALUTE U!!!!
    MORE POWER!!!! IM INSTALLING IT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! I appreciate your gratitude and kind words! Please help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. weldone!!! i finally DL it and all is at one place :)) and good work with ur blog , just love it im natasha pinklaa from facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. it made my browser too laggy. any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it can't be from the toolbar itself, the way it's set up nothing is pre-loaded so there is ZERO impact on the browser (It's no worse than leaving google open in a tab, just one picture and some links). When you click something it actually loads the menu's from an external website. Now if you have other toolbars running that could have an effect on it, but i have never seen or heard of any issues (And I have it installed on every browser I use).

    ReplyDelete

BRAND NEW SITE!

I will no longer be directly publishing to this site! I have purchased a .com address and have a new site and a blog software to go with it! So check it out and update your bookmarks!


If you follow me through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or Google's "Feedburner" you don't have to change anything! I have already updated the feeds to publish from the new site!

Links to the new posts will be made here by an auto poster, but that will be the extent of the attention given to this site.

Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive